Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Module 1 - Subscript out of range error

that sounds to me like it just can't find the workbook, verify the location
of the workbook and that the name is not mistyped. (Also try opening it first)

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.

"Craigm" wrote:

Set wbBook = Workbooks("C:\Temp\Charts_ChgAll2.xls")
I moved all my macro code from "Thisworkbook" to "Module1" in the same
workbook. The code was running before I moved it.

Now I am getting a "Subscript out of range error" on the above line?

I am strangely confused and in the deep end too.

Craigm

--
Craigm
Craigm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24381