Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Bullen[_4_] Stephen Bullen[_4_] is offline

Default treeView -- multiple selection

Hi Julio,

to put it more clearly, I need the functionality of the usual Windows Open
File screen, where you can <Shift-Click to select a number of files to open.
This can't be mimicked with check boxes if you have more than a handful of
filenames.

Well, I've never seen a Windows TreeView with that possibility. They're usually
used to select single nodes, with a list to show (and multi-select among) the
contents.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Professional Excel Development
The most advanced Excel VBA book available
www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev