Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
medicenpringles[_10_] medicenpringles[_10_] is offline

Default Skipping cells in a Do Until loop

ok so specifically, the marco i wrote goes down column C and
performing the select statement for every other cell beginning wit
cell C9. my problem is, when i need it to return to the top of th
next column (or actually 2 columns over, but that part works) i have t
repeat the case and everything. also, when sees an empty cell, it skip
over the current loop and goes to the next, meaning it goes on to th
next column.

ok, so the first pic is where the user inputs data.

the second pic is without the hidden cells. the hidden rows ar
ESSENTIAL and must not be tampered with. i have already accomplishe
this; the macro perfroms the select statement for only the cells tha
are pictured in the first attachment.

my problem is, with the code above, the loop stops and goes 2 column
over (as i set in the Offset funtions) when it reaches an empty cell
such as cell C13. i need it to simply skip over this cell, set rgCop
and rgPaste to Offset(2,0) and keep going down the row till it reache
69th row, then

the third pic has cells rows 28 - 66 hidden, to show where i need th
macro to stop. that part works, but it i still have my othe
problems.

many thanks to any solution,
stephe

|Filename: schedule3gif.GIF