Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JohnUK JohnUK is offline

Default How do I stop a macro from running within a macro?

Hi, I have got everything set up so that when a cell is selected, it would
bring up the date calendar in order to insert the date. The problem I have is
when I want to clear down all the data that has been entered onto the
worksheet including the cells that contain the dates (using another macro) it
stops on the cells and brings up the calendars, whereas this time I dont
want them to.
Is there someway I can enter something into my clear down code that would
temporarily stop the calendars from popping up?
Many thanks in advance
John