PFL

Default Pivot Table Refresh Problems

Hi All:
Hoping that someone can help. I am trying to refresh a pivot table
using the following code which was inserted on the Daily Production
Output Sheet(both sheets in the same workbook). I am using Excel 2003
Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()

'If data on this worksheet changes, refresh the pivot table
Sheets("Daily Production
Output").PivotTables("PivotTable3").RefreshTable

End Sub

The Calculation has been set to Automatic.

However when I try to run the above code I am getting the following
error" Run Time error 1044, Application defined or Object defined
error". I think that the code worked a couple days ago.
PFL

What can I do to run the code ?
Thanks in advance