Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Black Paul Black is offline

Default How can I Write this to a CSV File Please

Appologies keepITcool,

My Filters are Set to Exclusive and to Delete Junk email Immediately.
I have Reset the Filter so I should be Able to Receive it if you can
Send it to me Again Please.
Thanks for All your Time and Effort on this, it is Appreciated.

All the Best.
Paul

keepITcool wrote:
Hi Paul.

I sent a mail yesterday 14:19 GMT.
to 'paul_black27' on hotmail related to a previous thread.

i've spent a 'few' hours on it, and it includes some truely nifty
combination coding... including some write routines for csv.
(even a "shaped" csv that wraps at 65536 lines)

no reaction at all. which I did find a bit surprising.
. did you not get/read that mail?

--
keepITcool

Paul Black wrote :

Hi Everyone,

How can I get the Results of the Below Program to Write to a CSV File
Please.
I would like the File to be Written to C:\Documents and
Settings\Paul\My Documents\Personal with the File Name Combinations.
Am I Right in Saying that it is Much Quicker to Write to a CSV ( or
Text ) File than Write Directly to an Excel Spreadsheet. Is it a
Simple Task then to Load this into an Excel Spreadsheet.

Here is the Code :-

Option Explicit
Option Base 1

Public A As Integer
Public B As Integer
Public C As Integer
Public D As Integer
Public E As Integer
Public F As Integer

Sub Combinations()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Sheets("Combinations").Select
Range("A1").Select
Columns("A:IV").ColumnWidth = 18
Columns("A:IV").HorizontalAlignment = xlCenter

For A = 1 To 10
For B = A + 1 To 11
For C = B + 1 To 12
For D = C + 1 To 13
For E = D + 1 To 14
For F = E + 1 To 15

ActiveCell.Value = Application.WorksheetFunction.Text(A, "00") & "-" _
& Application.WorksheetFunction.Text(B, "00") & "-" _
& Application.WorksheetFunction.Text(C, "00") & "-" _
& Application.WorksheetFunction.Text(D, "00") & "-" _
& Application.WorksheetFunction.Text(E, "00") & "-" _
& Application.WorksheetFunction.Text(F, "00")
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select

Next F
Next E
Next D