Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
childofthe1980s childofthe1980s is offline

Default incrementing every two rows--the sequel

Hello:

I had posted a topic about an hour ago and it was replied to. And, I very
much wish to thank the person that replied.

I really did not make myself clear in that posting, however. Let me try to
explain, again.

I have a spreadsheet of over 16,000 records. In certain spots within the
spreadsheet, I'm going to number each set of two rows. So, I may one set of
two rows numbered 620, the next set number 621, the next set number 622, and
so forth.

I know that you can increment rows numerically by using your mouse to select
the rows and drag a corner of the box down. This does not work, however,
when you are numbering a set of two rows incrementally.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

childofthe1980s