Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
goofy11 goofy11 is offline

Default vba for hiding rows

I'd like to create a macro that will hide rows between to points. The
spreadsheets I'm working with are always set up the same. The title of the
spreadsheet is in cell A1. Then column A is blank for a varying number of
rows (depending on the spreadsheet), until it reaches the column header row
with the actual data range. There is miscellaneous information in column B.
I want to be able to hide all the rows between the Title row (always row 1)
and the column header row (row location varies). The typical setup would
look like this:

Column A Column B Column C
Sales History Report
miscellaneous