Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
peter_rivera[_5_] peter_rivera[_5_] is offline

Default Variable List Box Range

Thanks for the code help, but I am still encountering errors with my
userform.

The main problem is that Sheet1 is a sheet which name is generated by
another userform. For example, from a list of customer types
(gov't/business/etc...) a sheet with all the accompanying data is
created. I need to pass the name of the sheet created by userform1

The following is a portion of the code I am using:

Public g_Country As String

Select Case ListSponsorBox.Value

Case "AUSTRIA"
g_Country = "AUSTRIA"
Worksheets("Prior_User_Input_Data").Activate
Call DataSort
Call CountrySheet

Sheets.Add.Name = g_Country
Worksheets(g_Country).Activate

Any thought as to how I can link this with the code:

With Sheet1
..ListBox1.ListFillRange = ""
..ListBox1.List = .Range("a1", .Cells(.Rows.Count,
"A").End(xlUp)).Value
End With

that Dave has told me? Thanks very much for all of your help!!!

--
peter_rivera
peter_rivera's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24495