Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Help with a formula (calculating totals based on individual percentages

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:35:21 -0800, "joeu2004" wrote:

I don't know what operator is missing after L15, but you might try something
like:

=L15*SUMPRODUCT(B3:B25,$I$3:$I$25)

If you are careful to __insert__ rows after row 3 and before row 25, Excel
will adjust the ranges in the formula automagically.

Wierd. I did not see your post when I posted mine, but I see the time stamp is 38 minutes earlier on yours.
-- Ron