Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel R. Young Daniel R. Young is offline

Default Hidden Row in seperate worksheet.

Got it. Thank you.

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Dan,

Your code works for me but requires that the sheet holding the code
recalculate.

It might suit your purposes better if you were to use the Worksheet_Change
event. Try putting the following into the Hospital sheet's code module:

Worksheets("Interview").Rows(9).Hidden = _
UCase(Me.Range("B5").Value) = "NO"
End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"Daniel R. Young" wrote in message
I am trying to hide a row when a cell in a different worksheet says no.
Here
is my code:

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
If Worksheets("Hospital").Range("B5").Value = "No" Then
Worksheets("Interview").Range("E9").EntireRow.Hidd en = True
If Worksheets("Hospital").Range("B5").Value = "Yes" Then
Worksheets("Interview").Range("E9").EntireRow.Hidd en = False
End Sub

It will not work. Can someone assist me?

thank you,

dan