Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Hidden Row in seperate worksheet.

Hi Dan,

Your code works for me but requires that the sheet holding the code
recalculate.

It might suit your purposes better if you were to use the Worksheet_Change
event. Try putting the following into the Hospital sheet's code module:

Worksheets("Interview").Rows(9).Hidden = _
UCase(Me.Range("B5").Value) = "NO"
End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"Daniel R. Young" wrote in message
I am trying to hide a row when a cell in a different worksheet says no.
Here
is my code:

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
If Worksheets("Hospital").Range("B5").Value = "No" Then
Worksheets("Interview").Range("E9").EntireRow.Hidd en = True
If Worksheets("Hospital").Range("B5").Value = "Yes" Then
Worksheets("Interview").Range("E9").EntireRow.Hidd en = False
End Sub

It will not work. Can someone assist me?

thank you,

dan