Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Coco Coco is offline

Default How to Kill a vba macro from a Function//

This macro check all cells in columns A; in my VBA a Module call a Function
and it runs after all cell values in column A has been checked. During the
process It prompts with a MsgBox if this cell has errors ONLY (this MsgBox is
inside this Function).

if this CELL has errors. I want to add in this MsgBox an option to:

Yes:GOTO cell with errors and then CLOSE vba macro OR
No: continue with the loop checking all values in column A.

My question is:
There is a command that I can put inside a function to kill or force the
Macro to end?

I tried

"End Function"

but it kills only the function and not the entire forms (3 forms)

Thanks

Coco