Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mikeburg mikeburg is offline

Default Need VBA code to terminate a find loop

When I import a report & run the following VBA code to delete the
headings, after the last heading is deleted, I get:

Runtime Error '91": Object Variable or With block variable not
set

What VBA code should be used to terminate the loop to prevent the
error?

mikeburg

Sub CDeleteHeadings()
Cells.find(what:="Name & Address", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas _
, LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows,
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
Do
ActiveCell.Offset(rowoffset:=0).EntireRow.Delete
ActiveCell.Offset(rowoffset:=0).EntireRow.Delete
Cells.findnext(After:=ActiveCell).Activate
Loop Until Cells.findnext = False

--
mikeburg
mikeburg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24581