Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jc jc is offline

Default Format portion of formula

I have a person's name. Current format is last name space first name, all in
caps. What I need to do is separate the first and last name, add a comma and
space after the last name then have the first name all in one cell. This is
done, no problems to this point. My problem lies with formatting. I have
been asked to have the first letter of the last and first name in caps and
the rest in lower case. In addition, the full last name needs to be in bold
while the rest of the cell contents are in regular format. I am not real
familiar with the macro world, but I'm not scared of it either if it will
make it easier (it will just have to be spelled out). Formulas I can work
with readily. Can anyone please help with getting this done?