Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default how do I remove quotation marks from .CSV file

Excel uses quotes where necessary for clarity in saving CSV files. For
instance, if a cell contains a comma or a quote, quotes would be necessary.
If you have a comma in a cell then without quotes any "loader" program would
get it wrong wouldn't it?

I think you have to find all the characters in your data that triggers Excel
adding quotes and eliminate them.

--
Jim