Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bubo101 Bubo101 is offline

Default How to scroll data in a chart?

Say I have a sheet with 10,000 rows of data. I could chart this data a
a whole but the data would be too bunched up for me to pick anythin
out, so say I want to only show 1000 rows worth on the chart, but hav
the ability to scroll forwards and backwards 1000 rows at a tim
without having to go into the source data dialog and manualy change th
specified range.

Could someone give me tips on how to go about doing this? I presume yo
could have some kind of script with a couple of buttons marked "forward
and "back" which would change the range the chart is using and refres
the display. Be advised I am very new to excel though do have some V
experience

--
Bubo10
Bubo101's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2456