Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ratty Ratty is offline

Default how do I remove quotation marks from .CSV file

I'm using Excel VBA to load values from worksheet cells and then writing
these to a .csv file. My problem is that when the CSV is viewed in
NOtepad/wordpad, the text field value are enclosed in quotation marks ".

When I first did this they were'nt and I can't think what's changed. Also
not all text fields appear to have had quotation marks

I've tried applying different fomatting on the sheet and saving as .txt
rather than .csv but no difference

I need to send the file to a guy whose loader can't cope with quotation
marks but frankly for the moment I'm stumped.

Any ideas?

ps the file open line is :
Open file_path For Append Access Write As #1

Cheers