Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alfonso Sanz Alfonso Sanz is offline

Default onAction with parameters

I have buttons that are dynamically created at run-time with an
onAction macro that passes 1 parameter.

CMB.OnAction = "'SymbFunc """ & SymbolNr + 1 & """'"

Where SymbolNr is a counter.

When I click on the toolbutton the function is executed, for example
SYMBFUNC "4".

This works great on a lot of XP computers with Office 2000. But the same
XLA on some other computers with XP and Office 2000 does not work. The
function SYMBFUNC is just ignored. When I press on the Toolbutton
nothing happens.

The procedure Symbfunc is inside an XLA.

Does anybody have an idea, why this happens?

bye

Alfonso Sanz
Alcatel SEL AG