Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Parameter in Macro Call?

It will disappear from the list as these are macros that you can run without
supplying parameters, there is no way to supply parameter values from there.

That should not stop you using it from another procedure though, just ensure
that you pass the parameter.

--

HTH

RP

"kmbarz" wrote in message
I have my macro all set to format a report. The last thing I had to do

was
pass in the date of the report since the ETL happens elsewhere. So, when

took:

Sub LoadData()

and changed it to

Sub LoadData(dt As String)

the macro name disappeared from my run macro list and the script that

calls
it can't see it either. Is there some way to pass a parameter into a

macro
like this?