Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Could You Explain the difference?

If we both usually guess wrong, do we get stuck with Rod Serling!

Jake Marx wrote:

Dave Peterson wrote:
One of the differences between parts of our suggestions is that I
used a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar. Jake used a
dropdown/combobox from the Forms toolbar.

And I always guess wrong, so he probably wanted information on the ActiveX
version. <g

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com