Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wayne via OfficeKB.com Wayne via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Macro to move text from one field to another

I have a report that is exported to Excel using Crystal Reports. There are
about 18,000 entries. The report puts the Item Category in the row above each
section of items. I need it to go in the same row, only in the column in
front of it. In other words, there may be 30 different types of screws, but
they are all under the SCREWS category. The report puts SCREWS the section as
a title. I need it to go in the column beside the description of the screw.
There are over 500 different categories. Any help is appreciated.