Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jennifer Jennifer is offline

Default Anyone in a really good mood?

Hey my very smart friends,
i have alist box question i have asked a few times and I just can't ever
seem to get the answers to work. Is there anyone out there in a totally
generous mood who would mind me sending them a totally generic workbook and
they show me how to fill this stupid thing the way I need it filled in a user
form?
1.User open a user form
2.From a combo box (ComboBox1) choose a Farmers Market ID (lets say they
choose Beverly Hills)
3. The list box is then populated with three columns from the worksheet
(Sheet1) that has info about:
Date Boxes Taken Fruit Variety Etc.

The list box would only populate with info that pertained to beverly hills
of coarse.
Lastly if they change the info in the list box will it then be reflected in
the worksheet? Thank you guys. Jennifer
--
Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!
Jennifer