Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Worksheet has to set to visible as it is not visible after saving and closing Excel by VB.

Hi Oscar,

Perhaps I am missing something but how can the sole sheet be hidden, as a
workbook must have at least one sheet visible?

Does the workbook contain sheets other than worksheets, e.g. a chart sheet.?

Alternatively, is it perhaps the workbook which is hidden?

---
Regards,
Norman

"Oscar" wrote in message
ll.nl...
Hi bhofsetz,

Since the workbook is created by another program on the fly, I can't
adress these methods.
Anyway I've tested the option to set the visible property to True right
before closing but that didn't help.

"bhofsetz" schreef
in bericht ...

You could add a Workbook _Open event procedure that will set the
visibility of that worksheet to true.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("Put Worksheet Name Here").Visible = True
End Sub

Or you could set the visibility of the worksheet before saving and
closing.

Sheets("Put Worksheet Name Here").Visible = True
End Sub

Either method should give you the results you are after.

HTH

--
bhofsetz
bhofsetz's Profile: