bj

I believe the answer is no,

but have you tried using hyperlinks in Powerpoint to bring up the Excel
graph itself during the presentation. it is easy to set up the bounce back
and forth.

"S.Rol" wrote:

Can anyone tell me if you can link a pivot table chart from excel to
powerpoint while keeping all the drop down functionality of the pivot chart
or likewise I have some charts that I have attached control boxes to which
help the user select the data they wish to see and the chart updates with
whatever data selection they choose when I paste-special this into powerpoint
even though its liked the functionality of the control box goes.