Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help using a cell ref. to go to another page for data

Take a look at the INDIRECT function in Help.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"justaguyfromky" wrote in message
I have a cell that will put a page name in the cell depending on what day

of
the week that it is. I have another page that I want data to populate in
depending on the day of the week.

what I want is something like this...

=(from sheet listed in cell A1 is)(cell range on that sheet)
day of week name of emp

I have names of employees that will be working on certain days, depending

on
what day it is, I want the employee name to populate in the spreadsheet

Thanks