Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joel Mills Joel Mills is offline

Default Userform retain data after closing and reopening

I have a tabbed user form that populates grouped text boxes. I have this
working properly.

The part I can't get to work is, I want the user to input text and have the
text remain in the userform "textbox". It works when I use "Hide" instead
of "Unload", but once I save and close the work book and reopen the userform
the textboxes have been cleared. Can someone tell me how to retain the text
until the user inputs something different?

Joel