Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Coping numbers only in cells to other worksheets.

You can check to see if that first cell is empty.

=if(invoice!d22="","",d22)

Barracuda wrote:

I am trying to copy Numbers from cells from one worksheet to another using
formula's

I can get the information accross but where there is no numbers on the first
work sheet on the second worksheet it places a 0 in the Cell.

formula 1 =INVOICE!D22 Leaves 0 in the data cell
formula 2 =TEXT(INVOICE!D22,"0") Leaves 0 in the data cell
formula 3 =TEXT(INVOICE!D22,"") Leaves the data cell empty

Can you assist me, Thank you. Regards Bob

--

Dave Peterson