Incognito

Default How to fix a link in excel

The links in Excel are not fixed but variable:
upon creation of the file and link, the link in the destination file cell a1
is ='h:\[template.xls]Source'!a1

however, when the destination file is moved, the link sometimes changes.

As the destination file is sent over the world to other people and returned
after updating some information (not the cell with the link, that is
protected), the destination file returns with a changed link (in the
protected field). I do not know what other people do but I would like to
prevent the change in link. Does anyone have an idea? Thx
--
Thx