Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Find specific cells

Hi Mike,

Did you have a workbook open which had previously been saved as Book2?

---
Regards,
Norman

"Mike Fogleman" wrote in message
What I am saying is that I do not have 'Hide extension for known file
types' selected, and the code error "Subscript out of Range" stopped at:

Set otherWks = Workbooks("book2.xls").Worksheets("sheet1")

So it did not work in my case.

Mike F
"KL" wrote in message
Hi Mike,

"Mike Fogleman" wrote in message
it would be better to include the extension for most users.

I'd say "it would be better...for all users" as the version "Book2.xls"
would work in both cases, while the "Book2" version requires the option
'Hide extension for known file types' to be selected.

Regards,
KL