Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
THW THW is offline

Default Starting macros when cell changes to TRUE

Hi you guys all out there

I have a very special problem with an excel sheet:

I got some live data which comes per DDE
so the sheet always changes
Now i got some IF-Conditions in EVERY line
if the condition TURNS true, i want to be notified (e.g. by a sound)

I guess I'll have to use "SheetCalculate"
and I already have a macro (based on sheetcalculate) which will beep, if ANY
condition IS true.
so it will almost beep always, as most likely at least ONE contition WILL be
true. but I ONLY want to hear the beep, when the condition JUST turned TRUE

Will be thankfull to any suggestions

Thank you in advance

THW