Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PING ... Bob Philips

Jimbo,

I think he was suggesting a way to calculate the first day of the month. Not
very useful, since you are already doing that.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Jimbo" wrote in message
Roger,
I'm not sure what you are suggesting ... Did you intend that your code was
to be used to establish the value of the variable StartDate or as a direct
substitute in the line of vbaCode.

In either case I would be grateful if you would reproduce the code and

also
the equivalent for a variable EndDate (the end of current month)

My apologies if I am appearring negative or 'thick' its because I'm

becoming
more confused by the hour

Regards