Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mdahman[_2_] mdahman[_2_] is offline

Default Summarizing Data from other spreadsheets

sweet!

thanks!

Ron de Bruin Wrote:
Hi

Try this example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"mdahman" wrote
in message

Hello All.

I'm looking for a way to summarize data that resides in a number of
separate spreadsheets into a table.

Lets say there are ten spreadsheets in a directory and I care about
data in 4 cells in each of them (i would pre-define the cells, for
example, A33,B33,A35,B35). I want to be able run a macro or vb

script
to generate a table that lists the filename in the first column,

data
from cell 1 in the next column, data from cell 2 in the next column,
etc. Each row would have data from a separate spreadsheet.

Any help is appreciated.

-mike

--
mdahman