Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Remy[_3_] Remy[_3_] is offline

Default Get the Excel Filename after a save

Hello,
I need a way to figure out under what filename someone saved his
spreadsheet.
I basically would need an event like AfterSave (as there is one called
BeforeSave). I know that I could emulate the save behaviour in
BeforeSave and just return cancel, but I would rather not do that,
specially with all the filetypes that some excel versions support and
others dont'.
I also know that with ActiveWorkbook.FullName I can get that name, but
I'm not sure at which point I should do that?
Is there an event that gets called after a save happend or how can I do
this?

Thanks

Remy