steve

Default format cells having text

Hi frends,
I have a question.I have put a lot of charts in the worksheet which are
specific to each person. I put the person's name followed by his/her
charts.then I put the next person's name in the adjacent cell followed by his
charts. So the persons names are not in a single column or row. I would like
to format the cells having the text(persons name) so that they appear
prominent. How do I format the cells with a color and bold text.At present I
am formatting each cell having the name and then applying format painter to
the next cell containing text. But it is taking a lot of time. since I have
a lot of entries. On this worksheet apart from the names, I have not entered
any text or number into the cells. Is it possible to write a formula so that
whenever I enter any text in this worksheet cells, it takes the required
format.
thanking you friends in advance