Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Contact[_2_] John Contact[_2_] is offline

Default Array Formulas in VB

Thanks seems I missed the obvious sumproduct function to replace my arrays

i.e
=SUM(IF(DUDListData!$T$2:$T$65536=DUDListData!$Y$1 ,1,0))/COUNTIF(DUDListData!$A$2:$A$65536,"1")

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Almost certainly not. Just the overhead involved in a VB call generally
makes UDF unattractive for functions that can be performed on the
worksheet.

Take a look here for tips on speeding things up:

http://www.decisionmodels.com/optspeed.htm

In article ,
John Contact wrote:

Hi,

I have a number of ormulas that are performing rather slowly, calculation of
the workbook takes approximately 2 minutes. My question is, if they were re
written to calculate in vb would this speed things up?

Thanks in advance

John