Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ronbmy Ronbmy is offline

Default Cell in Header ?

I have been given a worksheet to print that will consist of 300 a4
pages.

What I would like to do is take the value of 2 cells from each page and
print them in the header for that page. This will allow a simple
indexing system without having to examine each page.

The pages are identical in layout and the same 2 cells will be used
from each page.

I have tried the standard 'cell in header' but that would print the
same info on every page. Is there a way to do this automatically?

I have never done macros in excel so all help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ron.

--
Ronbmy