Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default multiple pivots updated with selection in one table

I am not conversant enough in VBA for that level. Have only done basic level.

If you have anything you can provide, I'd be grateful.
--
Boris

"Krem" wrote:

If I remember correctly, Worksheet_Change event does not work on page
fields in a pivot table.

The way I would approach this is to add a validation cell with a
drop-down box that automatically gets populated with the values from
the page field, and then use the Worksheet_Change event for that cell
to change the page fields in VBA.

--
Krem
Krem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24344