Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keith[_11_] Keith[_11_] is offline

Default Hiding Rows and column's

I have a spreadsheet with days of the week along the top and staff names
down column A. In the middle I have letters to say when that person is
on holiday.

I have bean asked to restrict viewing of the sheet so that each
department head only sees their staff. Is there a way to do this?

I tried to link to a second file but since different holidays are colour
coded and the colour of the cell didn't change in the new file it wasn't
any use.

We are running Excel 2000 and XP; our Windows version is 98SE 2000 and XP.