Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default Finding links

Use the utility pointed to by KeepItCool. I use that utility myself and it
works great. There is a good chance that your link is in a named range which
is very difficult to find. You can not just search for it the using typical
find functions.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"funkymonkUK" wrote:

see the thing is I am using this workbook and every time i open it say
it is linked what i dont know if how to get rid of the links as this
workbook does not need to be linked any ideas? I dont know which cell
has got the formula in else i would just delete it.

--
funkymonkUK
funkymonkUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18135