xm_102

Thank you both for your answers. However, I can't make sense of them...I
should explain more properly.

I have 21 values. In one column, the points in time: 20000, 19000...0.
In the second col, the values: -116, -107...0. In another program I
tried a while ago there was the option "use first column as label"
which would automatically use the first column to label the x-axis.
Couldn't find that here, so I marked just the second column:

Step 1: graph type -choose Line Graph, with each value highlighted
Step 2: input -choose just the second column
Step 3: alternatives
-try a) in "axis", choose "x-axis: automatic" Output is a graph with
x-axis labeled 1...21. No formatting alternatives for changing 1 to
20000 etc.
-try b) "x-axis: date". Nothing here either.

If I try to reverse the order of the labels, the values get reversed
too. I don't want that.

This is MS Excel 2002 (10.2614.2625) in Swedish, by the way.

Max

--
xm_102Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access