Govind

A small correction. Assuming that the months are listed from C3 to N3
and monthwise data from branches are listed in cells C4 to N4, paste
this formula for the first branch and copy it down

=OFFSET($C$3,0,COUNT(C4:N4)-1)

Govind.

Govind wrote:

Hi,

IF your first month data for the first branch is in cell C3, then enter
this formula for the first branch after the December month column and
copy it down to all branch rows

=OFFSET(C3,0,COUNT($C$3:$N$3)-1)

Regards

Govind.

srinivasan wrote:

I am having a work sheet with each column representing a month from
January to December. i.e from C column to N column) The list of branch
offices are indicated in column B.The details of sales from various
branch offices are fed against each month in the corresponding row.
Some offices report the details promptly while many report belatedly.
My requirement is that at a glance I want to know the latest month for
which the details are recd from branch office to be indicated in the
last column next to December by a formula( month name not figures). Is
this possible? Thanks for the respondents in advance.