KL

Hi Jeanette,

I think there may be two explanations to it:

1) Your table has 0's or empty cells in column 2.
2) If you use time values, then, given that time values in Excel are
decimals between 0 and 1, maybe you just see the rounded numbers . Try
applying the Tme or General format to the result.

Regards,
KL

"jeanette.rimmer" wrote in message
hi, Im having exactly the same problem with my vlookups

Using your formula (without the =signs) gets rid of the #N/a but returns
zero for cells which did have figures in

This is the formula I used

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($B3,HrsMon,2,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP($ B3,HrsMon,2,FALSE))

Can you help?

Cheers

"KL" wrote in message
sorry, remove the equal signs inside the formula.

KL

"KL" wrote in message
=IF(ISNA(=VLOOKUP(I3;marke****ch;1;0)),"",=VLOOKUP (I3;marke****ch;1;0))

Regards,