Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dr. Solver Dr. Solver is offline

Default Coping formula down

Dear Jennifer.

When ever you copy a formula and you want to past it into other cell use
"past special" in this feature you will see different choice; in your case
use €œFormula" so it will past the same formula you coped. Hold the Ctrl Key
and past as many as you wish. Another way of pasting formula, copy the
formula and highlight the cells and past special and then formula.

I hoop I helped you.
My email is:

"Jennifer" wrote:

If i have a form that user enters info, hits add and it adds data say columns
a-d how do i get the formulas i have in say columns e through g to fill in
the same number of rows of data i now have. I have always done it the easy
way just copying down 100 rows but I want to build this so i don't have to
come back later when the data exceeds 100 rows. Do you got me? Thank you-
Jennifer
--
Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!
Jennifer