Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Man Utd Man Utd is offline

Default Event handler in a cell

I have 3 worksheet, how do I know which worksheet's cell is changed ?

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
It is a procedure tied to the event. The example below shows the value you
have just entered, as an example

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1:H10")) Is Nothing Then
With Target
Msgbox .Value
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Man Utd" wrote in message
How do I define some event in a cell ?
Like, after I entered a string in a cell and press ENTER, something need

be done like calculation, or fetch data from a file. Is it a macro ?