Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim[_57_] Jim[_57_] is offline

Default Closing excel userforms

I have a multiworksheet workbook with userforms that are needed sometimes
but not all of the time on different sheets. I have a navigator form that
is always shown and that has checkboxes, each will open/close the
appropriate larger userform when needed. When the larger userform
closes/hides from either clicking the navigator check box or when the
larger userform closes from a command button, everything is fine because I
have it clear the checkbox on the navigator form. The problem arises when
a person closes the larger userforms with the x button on the userform
title bar - then the navigator checkbox isn't cleared and they get out of
synch. I can't find a VBA name that is like On_Unload or something that
will clear the box whenever the userform is hidden or unloaded. I tried
queryclose, but no avail - probably did it wrong.

Thanks for any help that you can offer.

Jim