Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I want the calculated date value of a cell to be the TAB value...

"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
Hmmm..

LOL. You often do that as a precursor to arguing against something.

After putting the code in the ThisWorkbook module

H9: 6/14/2005
D22: =H9+3

When I change the date in H9, the value in D22 changes, but not the Tab
name, as you note. But the OP's requirement was "I want the calculated
value of "D22" to display as a date in the worksheet TAB." Doesn't that
mean that the worksheet name should reflect the cell value as it changes?

You are right, I had lost track of that original part about the TAB.