Anne Troy

You could try something like this, Jeanette:
=if(isna(vlookup...),0,vlookup...)
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"jeanette.rimmer" wrote in message
hi, Im receiving daily data in the form of a list of names and the hours
worked at several different pay rates.
I need to merge this daily info to provide a report of hours worked at

which
rate

I have set up a vlookup which checks for the employee name on my full list
of employees and shows hrs worked at eg Rate 1, 2 for each day. I will

then
summarise this on another sheet.

But Im getting lots of N/A results when an employee hasnt worked on a
particular day this then means I cant create a summary.
Is there a way of getting rid of N/A results or am I going the wrong way
about this?

Thanks in advance