Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Stop user selecting more than one sheet at once?

So don't hide the sheet. Just change the focus/activesheet.

Tom Ogilvy

"RobW" wrote in message
sorry to put another dampener on you efforts but hiding a sheet is going

mean the graphs that are linked to it won't display when the sheet is

hidden.

"TomHinkle" wrote:

okay..

Well? I don't know of a property (there may be one) BUT Recently, I did
something that could work..

The number of tabs in the workbook I was working on was getting rather
large. So I made a user form. On that form I had a list of all the
worksheets. When a user clicked on one it got the focus. You could use
something like that and then hide the sheet on the deactivate event.

maybe??

*** displaying the user form I did it modeless (non-modal) so the list

of
sheets is always on the screen and they can work around it.

"RobW" wrote:

Tom,
thanks but these cells do need to be overwitten, I just need to stop

then
both potentially being overwritten at once as they link to very

different
places. (the sheet is already protected except for these cells.)