Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jasda2[_4_] jasda2[_4_] is offline

Default VBA Validation

I have a set of numbers that are in a list under named range validation
Once this is selected on the worksheet (week) then another list shoul
populate containing only the information that partains to th
originally selected number.

I have a list of over 2000 numbers matching with customers on anothe
worksheet called "data". in column b their are 60 or so numbers, man
duplicates (because that number, which is a managerial number, matche
with multiple customers) and in column c is the customers matched
which needs to be looked up and created into a list.

i.e.

Col A. Col B

5543 lksdfklj
5543 sdffdsfds
5543 sdfgbds
1123 tyhhfg
2213 fgghfv
2213 fgghfjjg
5767 fgghfgghf
8922 reresdd
8922 asdsxfrr

Col. B needs to be validated into a list based on the selected numbe
in sheet "week" cell.

I think this makes sense. I've tried string values and I it worke
half the time. What other possibilities could there be. if anyon
needs more info like names, cells, ranges I'll be more than happy t
post them. My VB skills are tapped out here and I'm comming down t
the wire. Any help is greatly appriciated...

Jaso

--
jasda
jasda2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2395